Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You mean you don't pee out of your vagina???

So I signed up on cafemom.com, right? I figure,hey- at least I can meet other moms and moms-to-be, strike up some meaningful conversation and whatnot. Blah blah. Upon reading some of the forums it hit me.

These people reproduce.

It was more frightening than humorous really. Seriously, you little sluts... just because you have the parts does not mean you are smart enough to contribute to the gene pool. In fact, if you don't know that urine never exits your vagina... well, all I can say is this: Go cull yourself. Do it in the most ridiculously painful way possible. I mean this. You are too stupid to live.

Unfortunately human rights interfere with darwinism and everyone thinks people should just have the right to have children. No, your inferior genetics simply pass on generation to generation and cause grief for my kids, my grandkids, and my great-grandkids. Do us a favor, please? Cut the uterus out. Snip snip for your idiot men. Pooping babies? What the fuck? Okay, first off, if Matt EVER said anything in regards to actually shitting the baby during labor, I'd surely not broadcast it. Secondly, by broadcasting it you're pretty much admitting you married an imbecile. So, what exactly does that say for you? Oh, it's adorable? The fact your husband is a complete dumbass is NOT adorable. It's downright disturbing. I'm surprised he knew which hole to stick it in... unless he didn't and needed direction, and well... frankly, we won't go there. Bad mental images.

I am going to keep this first blog short and sweet. You get my point. I don't need to spell it out for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO I'm so pro darwinism. Eff human rights in these cases. Some folks shouldn't reproduce, period! I gotta wonder how these folks doctors deal with them? I mean really, can you imagine the questions they ask?